Interstate and overseas

Coming from interstate and overseas

Recent innovations to the Child Protection Program in Victoria have significantly evolved the Practitioner experience. You can benefit from these changes and take your social work, psychology or welfare-related career to the next level. You’ll also gain exposure to contemporary practice, innovative professional development and supervision by leaders in the field.

Opportunities currently exist for Advanced Child Protection Practitioners (CPP4), Leading Practice roles (CPP5) and Expert Practice roles (CPP6) in Victoria, and in particular, in the many townships and regions across our state.

If you’re living overseas and looking to relocate here, we can help you with your transition. Visa sponsorship under the Temporary Business Long Stay visa (e457), together with relocation assistance, is available for successful candidates.

Click here to learn more about living and working in Victoria and the innovative Child Protection Program.

Click here to find out more about our relocation assistance guidelines.

For information regarding relocating to Victoria, please visit the following website:

This website provides you information for:

  • living arrangements
  • education and childcare
  • healthcare and medical services